To fully achieve our vision, the National Hemophilia Foundation has enacted the ACT initiative to meet the imperative need to build our national capacity to maintain, and achieve where lacking, access to care for people with bleeding disorders. Access to care means:
- Adherence to state of the art standards of care,
- Access to hemophilia treatment centers (HTCs)
- Access to treatment products appropriate for the individual, and
- Adequate reimbursement for these life-saving therapies.
- Through this initiative, NHF and its local chapters will be equipped with the necessary skills and resources to achieve enhanced:
Lead Benefactor & Visionary Corporate Partner
Principal Corporate Partners